Saturday, February 03, 2007

Wooly Goodness!

Some more recent knitting! I have finally got ther Baby-knitting bug! The first are a pair of WoolyWonder Pants in kettle dyed Peace Fleece. This was my first time knitting with Peace Fleece and I have to say I liked it! It was a little rough and itchy but after two washings and some lanolin they are much softer. I think I will wash them a few more times before Baby wears them and they should be good to go! They are size Sm/Med so Baby won't fit into then until Autumn. I can't wait to post some modeling pictures!


This is a Sleepy Soaker Sack I knitted for my friend Jessica's Blessing shower. It is kettle dyed BFL in aran weight. Very soft and cute! (I have one of these on my needles now for my Baby!)


And a little tee, also for Jessica's Blessing Shower!


No comments: