Monday, April 21, 2008

sick.

i made it through the yucky, blah week (see previous post) and just when i started feeling better and more like myself i got sick. i developed a severe case of mastitis in both breasts resulting in a full week of horrible flu like symptoms. i couldn't eat, i couldn't knit, i couldn't even read. that nasty infection took over my whole body. my dear, sweet husband took very good care or me and the house, as did my kids who drew me lovely pictures and picked me large bouquets of dandelions each day.
saturday was my first day out and about in a week. i was tired just an hour after leaving the house but it was really nice to be out in the sunshine again. and, i had the nice surprise of newly bloomed tulips in my front flower beds. i am thankful the kids picked the dandelions instead...

No comments: