Tuesday, July 06, 2010

a whole lotta luca

i have so much to share with you all... cute little hand knits, recent sewing projects, summer celebrations, a yummy iced chai recipe... i promise i will be back very soon with all of the aforementioned but this evening i am going to overload you with new photos of my sweet baby boy.

he is covered in delicious little rolls of baby chub, courtesy of mama's milk. it is just the cutest thing ever.

he attended his first outdoor concert this past weekend. widespread panic at the idaho botanical gardens. he loves to be outside.

this gorgeous green quilt was sewn and gifted to luca by a good friend. we have decided to take his picture on this quilt each month to track his growth. here he is at 4 weeks old...

... and just a few days ago at 8 weeks old. (8 whole weeks, people!!)
it appears he grew half a quilt square, no?


this is quite possibly the worst photo in existence of me, but luca, oh my! my heart melts each time he looks at me with those big dark eyes.

love.
happy.wonderful.nothingelseintheworldmatters.love.


6 comments:

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

No the photo of him looking at you is priceless it is as if he is getting ready to tell you something special so sweet:)Hugs Darcy

Anonymous said...

That last picture of you looking at each other is wonderful. Gives me warm fuzzies. :) He's a beautiful little guy. And that quilt is very nice as well.

erinmidwife said...

LOVE the soakers -- especially the stripey ones. I'd like to try to make a pair for this next babe but I think I would bumfoozle them. I'm still working on a baby blanket, my first project, that was meant for my three year. I'll stay tuned for the iced chai recipe!

Bending Birches said...

what a beautiful baby boy....nurtured by mama's milk:) hugs to you:)

Tan Family said...

Such a wonderful post! I also love all of the buttons to the right on your blog (baby wearing, homebirthing, etc.). Beautiful blog, and beautiful family.

Bending Birches said...

oh...and that quilt...::drool::