Tuesday, July 05, 2011

still weekending...

in my last post {nearly a month ago!!} i wrote about my love for summer break. even though it is only july i am starting to sense back to school lurking around, sneaking right up on us. i am just trying to soak up every single second of the carefree, never ending weekend that is summer vacation.

here is a sweet little video of my adorable little guy toddling around last night while we waited for the fireworks. he is in that clumsy and dangerous but super, super quick stage so i spend a whole lot of time chasing him around and trying to keep him from seriously injuring himself or destroying everything in his path. i am careful to not wish it away because i know one morning i will wake up and he will be big. just between breakfast and dinner each day he changes and grows. babies don't keep and never has time passed so quickly.

so dear friends, please excuse my absence from this space as i spend my days loving, protecting and nourishing my little people. i will return very soon, perhaps even tomorrow.  


love and blessings, erika

1 comment:

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

I love the video of Luca so sweet:)
Hubby and I were just talking about how we use to each have to push a stroller and now the girls are 5 & 6 and we have to ask them to slow down as they try to run ahead of us;)(((Hugs))))Darcy