Monday, September 23, 2013

happy thirteen*

Today I am celebrating 13 years of marriage with this fine fellow.
 
This has been a very difficult year for our family. We have been living with a lot of stress and uncertainty. Not my favorite. But there has also been a tremendous amount of love and support from our amazing friends and family. And from my sweet husband. I am in love. Deeply and forever.
 
Thirteen is our lucky year. Bring it!
 
Here is our 12th anniversary post.
And our 11th.
and our 10th.
An our 9th...
 


4 comments:

Robyn said...

Congratulations! I hope you two will have many, many more happy years together.

impetuous1 said...

Congratulations on such a long and loving marriage! Your blog inspires me in so many ways~ to be truer to myself, my loves, and the world around me. To have confidence in the simple beauties I aim to show my daughter. I'm sorry you've been stressed. Please know that I appreciate everything you share with us, and that your beautiful family makes a positive difference in my beautiful family :)

erika~ the inspired mama said...

Oh goodness, you are too sweet! Thank you for your kind words!
Xo,
Erika

erika~ the inspired mama said...

Thank you, Robyn!