Wednesday, August 04, 2010

cheers

did you know that it is world breastfeeding week 2010? mama's milk certainly deserves a celebration, i think! here are a few of my favorite nursing photos from the past three years.

busy on-the-go harper, 2008- just stopping by for a sip.

breastfeeding harper on the salmon river

harper and mama on the payette river


and little luca nursing on the salmon river. turns out we like taking river nursing photos!


and a sleeping baby luca wearing one of our favorite little tees.
yum.

5 comments:

Little Messy Missy said...

I miss nursing. I nursed both of my children and loved every minute of it!!!

be said...

i love it! :)

Beadknitter said...

Your baby is so cute! I nursed both my daughters. That was 23 years ago.

Cloudberry said...

Oh, beautiful pictures. Makes me miss nursing... I nursed all three of mine, each a little longer ;) My youngest was almosy two and a half before he quit.

Lotusblossom Knits said...

Cute pictures! Our youngest is also called Luca, although for some time time he was known as the milk monster because he was permanently attached to me!