Monday, April 16, 2007

So BLESSED!!

My cloth diapering girlfriends had a Blessing Shower for me last weekend! We had a wonderful meal at a favorite restaurant of mine, then settled at Starbuck's for dessert, coffee, and... what else but... KNITTING! I received the most beautiful, thoughtful gifts! Just about everything this lucky Baby needs. Here is a picture although I must say, a picture is nothing compared to oogleing over all the precious little things in real life! There are hooded towels, washcloths, mama and baby soap, sitz bath, cloth wipes, little clothes and a little hat, knitted booties, burp cloths, blankets, wet and wipe bags, knitted soakers, teeny, tiny cloth diapers, hand spun yarn for a Baby hat,

and this little frame made by my friend Jamie~ it is currently home to a sonagram picture of Baby!
I AM CERTAINLY BLESSED INDEED!

No comments: