Saturday, May 26, 2007

TAGGED!!

Eight Random Things About Me:
Rules:1. Each player starts with 8 random facts about themselves.2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their 8 random things and post the rules.3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and post their names.4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I have a spider phobia. I don't really freak out when I see one in the house, but I will wake up in the middle of the night and *think* I see a spider on our blankets, or, even worse, one coming down from the ceiling on a web right above me. I throw the blankets off and jump out of bed (rude awakening for Tony!) and we search and search and never find a spider. I do this at least once a month.

2. I hate mangos! I have tried and tried to like them, but I just don't!

3. I have seen hundreds of concerts including Slayer, The Grateful Dead, Eric Clapton, BB King, AC/DC, Soundgarden (in a tiny club- it was awesome), Metallica, Megadeth, Phish... you name it and I have probably seen them!

4. I prefer Winter to Summer.

5. I LOVE books and come home with a new one (or 2, or 3) everytime I visit a thrift store. I like all books... reference, fiction, children's books... Someday I will live in a house with a library!

6. I was introduced to Tony by his ex-girlfriend who I worked with. She was horrible!!

7. I like to watch cheesy 80's and 90's movies~ Pretty in Pink, 16 Candles, Singles, Swingers, etc. I own all of the above by the way.

8. I am not going to tag anyone... if you read this and decide to post 8 random things about yourself please post a comment letting me know so I can check it out!

2 comments:

frugalmom said...

ummm, I'm really sorry there was mango in the fruit salad I brought when Harper was born! I didn't know!

erika~ the inspired mama said...

Ha! LOL Monique! Tony and the kids LOVE mango! That is one of the reasons I have tried so hard to like it :) They were thrilled with the fruit salad so it was great!