Sunday, July 15, 2007


I have been spending most of my time in the air conditioned house holding the baby and knitting. With a little house work thrown in (very little!) I finished these sweet shorts for Harper this week. He had outgrown nearly all his diaper covers. He grows in his sleep each and every night!

And some modeling pictures!
Look at all the progress I have made on my BabyWearer poncho. I love the colors. Let's see... I can't wait to finish it so I can wear it and I can't wait for the weather to be cool enough so I can wear it!

And, I entered World Breastfeeding Week photo contest at Musings of a Crunchy, Domestic Goddess blog. This is the picture I submitted. Everytime Harper nurses he stares into my eyes, occasionally smiling up at me until he falls asleep. I also love this picture because it shows his sweet rolls of baby chub... courtesy of mama's milk of course!



No comments: