Wednesday, February 20, 2008

a meme for me and my sweetie!

my blogging friend kim at prairie mama tagged me with this valentine meme and, slacker that i am, i am just now getting around to posting it!! so here it is, everything you ever wanted to know about tony and i!

How long have you been together? 10 years!
How long did you date? we dated for 1 year and were engaged for 1 year.
How old is he? 31
Who eats more? uh, he does!!
Who said “I love you” first? he did, after our first disagreement!
Who is taller? tony~ he is 5'8" and i am 5' 3" we are shorties :)
Who is smarter? definitely ME!
Who does the laundry? i do laundry for myself and the kids and he does his own laundry... he even irons!!
Who does the dishes? mainly me, or the big kids.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me
Who pays the bills? tony does and i have to say i am just now kinda getting used to it. it is hard for an independant mama to let someone take care of such things!
Who mows the lawn? tony, i have major fears of the lawn mower!!
Who cooks dinner? we both cook~ lately i have cooking more.
Who is more stubborn? me again *sigh*
Who kissed who first? um, i think i kissed him!
Who asked who out? i really don't know!
Who proposed? tony did~ we were camping!
Who has more friends? me, but my friends love tony too!
Who has more siblings? me, i have 2 brothers and tony has one brother who passed away the year we were married.

No comments: