Sunday, October 28, 2007

what are you really into this month?


This Month...The Book I Am Really Into (or one I want to get into!): right now i am reading animal, vegetable, miracle: a year of food life by barbara kingslover and i just ordered a copy of monique and the mango rains: two years with a midwife in mali so that will be my next read.

TV Show Worth Watching: i love grey's anatomy and lately i have been watching every episode of jon and kate plus 8 on the discovery channel because it makes me feel like my life isn't so crazy after all!

Movie I’ve Seen (In or Out of a theater): the pursuit of happyness (it is finally on cable!)... very heartwarming!!

The Candle I'm Loving: WISH peppermint vanilla soy candle

Blog I Am Always Visiting: crazy aunt purl~ love her!

What I'm Most Looking Forward To Next Month: niko's 12th birthday, thanksgiving, the holiday season, and of course all the wonderful changes harper is sure to make in the next few weeks!

No comments: