Friday, June 26, 2009

summer swap swag


to my seasonal celebrations swap partner i sent a felted wool vase, a patchwork potholder, 2 organic cotton produce bags, my favorite smoothie recipes, and a little note about how my family celebrates the season. i wish i could have sent her the pretty wildflower and herb bouquet that little esme' assembled for these photos, but that stayed home with us.
the swap packages are rolling in - we are only waiting for a couple more! check out the flickr group to see more summer celebration photos!

3 comments:

Katidids said...

How fun! Looks great love the potholder!

kraftykash said...

These swaps are so fun! I wish we could do one every month! :) Thanks so much for all your hard work in organizing them!!

Tan Family said...

What fun! Swaps like this are so neat. I love your blog and I'm going to start following it. :) --Jennifer www.syrendell.blogspot.com