Friday, June 06, 2008

beginning the journey

14 years ago today i was 40 weeks pregnant with my very first baby. the next morning i would become a mommy. nothing could have prepared me for the journey ahead. our journey has been at times challenging, but more wonderful than words can express.

i have blogged in the past about this boy, now well into his teenage years, growing into a young man right before my eyes. this boy~ he makes me proud, he makes me crazy, he makes me laugh...

he makes my heart open and love more than i ever thought possible.

it is with great joy that we celebrate the 14th anniversary of our birth~ his birth into the world and my birth into this blessed journey called motherhood.


1 comment:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh beautiful... Happy Birthday to him!

Steph