Monday, September 08, 2008

peace full knitting

some recent finished projects knit with peace fleece, my very favorite wool yarn.
tiny wool diaper covers for two moms from our local cloth diaper group who are expecting baby boys next month. they are both knit with tundra and anna's grasshopper peace fleece.
a little bluebird duplicate stitched on the bum of the pants.

a big box of wool~ my most recent peace fleece wholesale order!

22 skeins of glastnost gold for my friend tami's autumn project~ she is knitting a cabled blanket!

and the beginning of my latest project, 28 thirty from zephyr style in grassroots peace fleece.

peacefully yours,

erika

3 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I LOVE that blue bird! AH! So sweet.


Steph

Anonymous said...

Those are SO sweet! I need to get making some more for this baby, I've got some peace fleece that you've inspired me to whip out :)

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Awww the blue bird is so cute:)look at all the yummy yarn.Hugs Darcy