Wednesday, January 23, 2008

reflections...

this is a list of my 7 favorite posts from 2007. visit rachelle at magpie girl to read more inspiring lists from other small is beautiful bloggers. it was fun to take a peek back and relive these moments in my life. so here goes...

birth blessings ~ this necklace was and is so meaningful to me. i am blessed indeed!
welcoming harper corrigan! ~ my birth story
from belly to baby! ~ ahh, if i could only freeze time!
how did you grow up so fast? ~ a post for riley
october ~ transitioning to autumn
unexpected lessons ~ i am still trying to remind myself of this lesson on a daily basis.
what a lovely year! ~ reflections from 2007!

looking forward to the wonderful thoughts, experiences and just plain silliness that will gather here in 2008!

No comments: